EXAMBUSTERS Study Cards printed/boxed or on CD-Rom are
specifically designed for exam preparation: AP, PSAT, New SAT,
SAT II, ACT, PRAXIS, PPSAT, New GRE, GED, New GMAT, New MCAT, CLEP, ASVAB, New
York State Regents, HSPT, COOP, SSAT, ISEE, and classroom quizzes,
tests, and finals. Each EXAMBUSTERS Study Card title provides a concise,
focused review of course material. Only essential facts and formulas are presented.
We cover many introductory high school and college courses, and our titles are
approved by the New York City Board of Education.
Why are Study Cards the best way to learn?
we learn most effectively when we can:
- absorb information in small, progressive increments.
- take an active part in the process
- receive immediate feedback (the answer is shown as soon as we fill in
Who wrote the cards?
High school teachers, test
prep coaches, language experts, professional interpreters and translators, and
college professors, with a focus on preparing students for standardized tests
such as the AP, New SAT, SAT II, PRAXIS, GRE, GED, GMAT, MCAT,
ACT, CLEP, and many others. Each Course in a Box or Course
on CD-Rom covers the basics of a full year introductory course. EXAMBUSTERSStudy
Cards focus only on essential facts, definitions, and formulas. The flash cards
were designed to help students learn and review courses efficiently.
What is the advantage of flash card study over textbooks and review
- Parents, tutors, and teachers can work together with students. Perfect
for home schooling!
- Groups of students can have fun turning a study session into a trivia
- Portable: Learn a few each day. A sense of accomplishment grows as your
stack of I have no idea! decreases, and the stack of I
know the answer! increases.
Who has benefited from our study cards?
- high school and college students
- head start oriented grade school students
- parents and grandparents concerned about their children's education
- teachers (for classroom, small group activities)
- tutors (for one-on-one teaching)
- business travelers and tourists
What is special about EXAMBUSTERS Study Cards on CD-Rom?
Cutting edge. . . the only series of its kind. User-friendly software--simple
for all ages to explore. Study cards are displayed on the screen, one at a time,
and can be eliminated from the stack just like printed cards. Our Screensaver
Mode displays a new question and answer every few seconds in random order.
Learn subliminally! Finally, our test mode randomly selects questions to create
a quiz, mid-term, or final--your choice--a new test every time. The EXAMBUSTERS software
program keeps track of the test time limit and grades you at test completion.
Grades are stored in a table on the help menu so you can track your progress.
What are the computer system requirements for EXAMBUSTERS Study
Cards on CD-Rom?
At least 500 MHZ processor, Intel Pentium
II (or equivalent), 128 MB of RAM, 400 MB of disk space. Microsoft Windows XP,
VISTA, 7, 8 operating systems, 2x CD-ROM drive, 256-color SVGA monitor: minimum
resolution 800 x 600. Not compatible with Macintosh.